сряда, 26 февруари 2014 г.

Brooklyn We're Back!!!!

Our first stop back in NY is Artists & Fleas in Williamsburg today Saturday, July 16th from 10am-7pm. Next stop Brooklyn Flea & Dekalb Market. Stay tuned for more info.

Posted by fashionrebirth@gmail.com at 9:41 AM 0 comments
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: artists and fleas, brooklyn flea, dekalb market
Monday, May 16, 2011
We Hit The Lowcountry - Holy City Artists & Fleas
This past weekend we hit the "lowcountry" a.k.a. Charleston, S.C. for some fun at Eye Level Art for Holy City Artists & Fleas. We met some awesome people that will hopefully join us in June for the Funky Flea ATL ;). This is just a little taste of what was there. Please excuse my photo's I was using my iphone.

We were in the house with our famous $10 racks of vintage

Pomp & Pride
(Amazing handcrafted soaps & lotions)

Ecolibrio - accessories from recycled material
(This picture doesn't do her justice)

Hollie Wood Style
(Really cute vintage jewelry and home decor)

Alice & Daisy
 (More vintage cuteness)
Posted by fashionrebirth@gmail.com at 11:56 AM 1 comments
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: Eye Level Art, Holy City Artists and Fleas
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
FUNKY FLEA ATL 3RD INSTALLMENT - PICS
So in case you were off in la la land on the March 23rd here's what you missed. We truly had a ball!

 CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS

Guess what...Yep that's right. We're already on to installment 4! So get your head out the clouds and join Saturday, June 25th. Click HERE for more info.


Posted by fashionrebirth@gmail.com at 10:01 PM 0 comments
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: funky flea atl, mychael knight
Thursday, April 7, 2011
HOTNESS OF THE DAY: REMEMBER THE TIME
Our friends over at the 2econd Floor did a wonderful piece on the Funky Flea ATL.
Click HERE to read the article.

Posted by fashionrebirth@gmail.com at 6:01 AM 0 comments
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: jermaine denson, remember the time, shayla binns, the second floor
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
HOTNESS OF THE DAY: PHILIP TREACY
Easter is quickly approaching. I know my super stylish Rebirthers (that would be you) do fashion on your terms. I've always been a sucker for a cool hat. When London based hat designer Philip Treacy was featured on Project Runway I was hooked! Since then I've been secretly cyber stalking him and his hats. Check out some of my favorite designs from his collections.
Posted by fashionrebirth@gmail.com at 7:34 AM 0 comments
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: funky hats, philip treacy
Saturday, March 26, 2011
FUNKY FLEA ATL IS BACK FOR A 3RD EDITION!!!!!
Posted by fashionrebirth@gmail.com at 12:57 PM 0 comments
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Labels: funky flea atl
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
HOTNESS OF THE DAY: VINTAGE FRAMES COMPANY
I get so many questions from people about where I get my glasses. Personally most of my frames have been purchased throughout my travels. I've come across a few stores that sell hot vintage frames but none come close to Vintage Frames Company! Owner, Corey Shapiro, and staff are so serious about vintage eyewear. Not only do they provide you with the sickest inventory I've seen, but also a thorough history about each frame they sell. Their passion is paramount. When I first discovered the company I nearly pissed on myself. Check out a few of my personal favorites and a youtube interview with Corey.

Riviera Metallic Slims
Ultra Caviar Collection 3428 15DLX

Silhouette 564 Futura
24 Karat 513
Courreges 8829-9 98

Interview with Vintage Frames Company Owner, Corey Shapiro

Part 1
Part 2

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар